Last modified: September 29, 2018
To save you a long and boring read, here is a summary of what we do and our intentions:
- We track how you use our website and games so we can improve them and market them as best as we can
- We collect your name and email so we can help you if you have problems with our games or website and to keep you up-to-date
- Third-party ad providers collect information so they can serve you ads that are interesting for you and learn from how you experience their ads
- Third-party analytics companies collect information so they can give us insights in how you use our games and website so we can learn and make them better
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information as necessary to operate effectively, provide and improve the Ludomo website and games we offer and communicate with you. Such information may include:
- Contact information, such as your name and email address;
- Demographic information, such as your gender or language preference;
- Usage information, such as information relating to your interaction with a game or website, including purchases, and activities on our website such as pages visited;
While most of this information comes directly from you, such as information we gather when you play our games, we sometimes receive information from third parties and affiliates, such as:
- Advertisers, about your experiences or interactions with their offerings;
- Service providers that help us determine your device’s location based on its IP address to customize certain games or website to your location;
When you are asked to provide personal information, you may also decline. But if you choose not to provide information that is necessary to provide a game, you may not be able to use that game.
The games and website are intended for general audiences. We do not intentionally or knowingly collect personal information from children.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use information to enable our operations and to provide our games and website, including:
- Verifying access rights to content or other access-restricted software;
- Providing personalized content recommendations, our language support;
- Delivering to you, and billing you for, our games;
- Automatic updating of downloaded games;
- Providing interest-based advertisements including advertisements from our third-party advertising partners;
- Developing statistics that help us better understand how our website and games are used and how to market them;
- Improving our games, such as fixing problems or improving the performance of features or content recommendations;
- Communicating with you, such as sending you messages concerning your account and customer service issues; asking you to participate in surveys; and delivering news, updates, targeted advertising, promotions, and special offers.
HOW WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE
We are committed to protecting your personal information. Therefore we never story any of your personal information on our own servers. Instead we use well know services and providers, such as One.com for hosting and WordPress with supporting plug-ins, such as WooCommerce for our website.
Your personal information will also be deleted when you delete such information from our games, although certain aggregated data derived from these may be retained for limited purposes such as game improvement.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THIRD-PARTY COMPANIES
When you visit our website or use our games, certain third-party companies can collect information as part of serving advertisements or providing analytics.
On mobile devices, these advertising companies sometimes collect and use advertising IDs provided by mobile operating systems, such as AAID and/or IDFA. These advertising IDs can be controlled or reset through your mobile operating system’s settings. Settings vary by device, but you will usually find advertising settings under “Privacy” or “Ads” in your device’s settings.
To learn more about third-party targeted advertising, you can visit:
- The Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) (http://www.networkadvertising.org/), or;
- The Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) (http://www.aboutads.info/)
Each provides an easy way to opt out of ad targeting from participating companies.
- European users can visit the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
- Canadian users can visit Ad Choices: Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada (DAAC) at https://youradchoices.ca/ / Choix de Pub: l’Alliance de la publicité numérique du Canada (DAAC) at https://youradchoices.ca/fr/
We use third-party analytics providers such as Google Analytics and GameAnalytics to help us compile aggregated statistics about the operation and effectiveness of our website and games. Analytics providers set or read their own cookies, or other identifiers on your device, and transmit events through which they can collect information about your use of our website and those of other companies.
Learn more about our analytic providers:
When you search for specific content on Ludomo website, the search terms may be embedded in the “search string” that appears in the URL display window of your web browser. Certain advertising services or third-party content providers may associate these search strings with cookies they set or retrieve from our pages.
Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser. In the options menu of your browser you can instruct it to stop accepting cookies or to notify you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you are ever in doubt of how to disable cookies, we recommend that you contact your browser provider for guidance. Please find the respective links to the most commonly used browsers below:
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835#howtoie8;
- MAC OS: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5049;
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Please be aware that if you do not accept cookies, you might not be able to use all portions or functionalities of the website.
WHEN AND HOW WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
We may disclose relevant information about our customers to our contractors in order for them to provide specific services for Ludomo. For example, Ludomo shares personal information with third-party payment processors for billing purposes. Ludomo contractors are bound to keep all personal information they process confidential.
Finally, we may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law;
- Comply with the order of a competent judicial authority in any jurisdiction;
- Comply with legal process served on Ludomo;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Ludomo; or
- Act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Ludomo products or the public at large.
TRANSFER OF DATA TO OTHER COUNTRIES
Ludomo will not transfer personal data to foreign businesses.
CONTACT US ABOUT PRIVACY
Or click here to go directly to the contact form.
© 2018 Ludomo Gamestudio